Some of the diseases you might be suffering from for which you feel sleepy all the time are listed below:
1) Anemia(lack of RBC)
5) Rheumatoid Arthritis
6) Sleep apnea
7) Coeliac disease
Some of the remedies are:
1) Have your iodine and selenium level checked and then includes more food sources of both in your diet if needed.
2) Adjust your diet to have a lower carbohydrates intake, but include plenty of proteins and healthy fat sources
3) Avoid Caffeine and take adaptogen herb like Tulsi
4) Do regular exercise
5) Take 5–10 minutes break for every hour of work
6) Avoid fast food, alcohol and take magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids rich supplement food
7) Consume liver that’s extremely rich in iron and vitamin B
8) Take green leafy vegetables like broccoli or cauliflower
9) Take sufficient amount of water
10) Have a proper sleep of 8 hours at night.