Some of the diseases you might be suffering from for which you feel Sleepy all the time are listed below:
1) Anemia (lack of RBC)
5) Rheumatoid Arthritis
6) Sleep apnea
7) Coeliac disease
Some of the Remedies are:
1) Have your iodine and selenium level checked and then includes more food sources of both in your diet if needed.
2) Adjust your diet to have a lower carbohydrates intake, but include plenty of proteins and healthy fat sources
3) Avoid Caffeine and take a daptogen herb like tulsi.
4) Do regular exercise
5) Take 5–10 minutes break for every hour of work
6) Avoid fast food, alcohol and take magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids rich supplement food
7) Consume liver that’s extremely rich in iron and vitamin B
8) Take green leafy vegetables like broccoli or cauliflower
9) Take sufficient amount of water
10) Have a proper Sleep of 8 hours at night.