Spread the love
- Sleep needs vary across ages and are especially impacted by lifestyle and health.
- To determine how much Sleep you need, it’s important to assess not only where you fall on the “Sleep needs spectrum,” but also to examine what lifestyle factors are affecting the quality and quantity of your Sleep such as work schedules and stress.
The detailed schedule of sleep time for different age groups are as follows:-
- Newborns (0-3 months): 14-17 hours each day
- Infants (4-11 months): 12-15 hours each day
- Toddlers (1-2 years): 11-14 hours each day
- Preschoolers (3-5): 10-13 hours each day
- School age children (6-13): 9-11hours each day
- Teenagers (14-17): 8-10 hours each day
- Younger adults (18-25):7-9 hours each day
- Adults (26-64):7-9 hours each day
- Older adults (65+): 7-8hours each day
For more details you can visit: https://www.sleepdoc.ai/