Spread the love
Some of the reasons why you might feel Sleepy after having your breakfast are as follows:-
- Food that you consume in breakfast
- A high Carbohydrate diet is a known precursor to some of the brain chemicals that help us to relax. When we eat a high carbohydrate meal, we tend to become very relaxed and calm, henceforth, becoming sleepy.
Some of the way through which you can fight it back:-
- A more balanced meal might include a little more Proteinlike a scrambled egg, 1 tbs. peanut butter or a slice of low fat cheese .A combination of carbohydrate, protein and fat provides a more balanced meal. Another way to slow down the digestion is to add more fiber with such foods as whole grain breads, fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts, seeds and high fiber cereals
- Have a proper sleep of8 hours at night
- Do morning exercises which can help you feel fresh and re-energize.