Sleeping on your stomach can reduce snoring and diminish sleep apnea, but meanwhile it is also taxing for you back and neck. That can lead to poor sleep and to discomfort throughout your day.
Fat under stomach can be broadly divided into two types namely:
- Under the skin called as subcutaneous fat
- Around the organ known as visceral fat
Some of the reason for bloated stomach are:
- Poor dietwhich includes high content of sugar and carbohydrates which in turn increases the level of insulin and hence the fat
- Not having proper exercise
- Taking too much of stress
- Lack of sleep affects your hunger hormones and crave your taste more towards junk foods which in turn increases your belly
A bigger stomach comes with an advancing age because accumulation of fat start taking place in the mid-section of the body.